GAS BOILER SERVICING
Itís important that all boilers should be regularly serviced at least once a year to ensure the appliance is safe to use. Also If you have a new Boiler then it is required that the boiler is serviced yearly in order to validate the guarantee. Also have you ever thought is your boiler covered under your house & contents insurance if you have not had it serviced yearly then if it causes damage are you covered.
- A visual examination of the appliance and its flue to confirm that it is suitably located and installed correctly and in accordance with all relevant regulations.
- An examination and cleaning of the combustion chamber, fan, heat exchanger and burner.
- An examination and testing of the appliance, flue, all safety devices, components and controls.
- A check and adjustment of burner pressure and gas rates.
- Flue gas analyzers are used to measure both the efficiency of combustion and the levels of pollutant gases and a print out for you to see.
- A confirmation that the appliance is capable of safe operation.
- On completion a Service log & combustion print out is put on the boiler with next Service Due/work done & HEATINGHOUSE direct contact telephone number so you will never be without your in house gas central heating service engineer..
- HEATINGHOUSE have over 30 years experience in installing and servicing All makes of Domestic gas central heating boilers.
- HEATINGHOUSE are Gas Safe registered & are always looking at the changes in the industry & keeping up to date with condensing boilers with a understanding of how they work & how to get the best efficiency from your boiler.